Today we still didn't touch our guitars, but that's no problem. We visited John Lennon's Memorial Island with art of Yoko Ono. See some pictures of it below ;)
I hope one day we'll get a memorial Island too.
Icelandic beardguy.
There's one thing sure after today; there will be no video's in our blogs. It's because our Macbook (with all the video editing software) broke down, even just before we were boarding the plane. Today we've been to the one and only AppleStore in Iceland and they needed 2 weeks to fix it. Now we just have to take the dead body of our Mac everywhere we go untill we are back in Holland.
The Point: I hope you're happy with only pictures and text, but I can assure you that we'll release a nice Iceland MOVIE as soon as our Mac is fixed.
Tomorrow we'll get our hands on our instruments for the first time! Hopefully some exciting things will happen.
(Also we'll try to make some more relevant pictures, as our hope to post the videos has vanished) :D